piątek, 11 listopada 2011

The method of small steps

When enormous amount of work in front of you – the most important is high morale, good spirit and perfect organisation of your work.

In order to break through a psychological barrier – the best is to start  your work with small tasks easy to be done. Each step which is completed is good reason for being proud and building your high morale.

Today is 11.11.11. At 11.11 I started renovation of my old village settlement. First I am taming myself with that great challenge. So I am cleaning court around the house, watch at stables and house carefully and I am making projects and plans in my head.

There are things which I could do on my own without a professionalist. I intend to start with them slowly.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Zapraszam na warsztaty permakulturalne na moim Rancho :)

Ziemia się szybciej kręci i czas szybciej ucieka

Ja to czuję od dłuższego czasu, że czas szybciej biegnie niż dawniej. Sądzę, że to ma związek z tym, że Ziemia zwiększyła obroty. Brakuje mi...